Saturday, January 18, 2014

The First Post

I decided to start a blog. I know, I know, everyone and their Grandma has a blog now. I am late to the game. This blog won't be on any specific subject, more a way to journal memories. I want to share a small look at our lives. A way to connect with faraway family and friends.
Currently, Matt (the husband) and I are renting, while saving up to buy land and build a small, happy home. I dream of owning land to garden, and trees to climb and hang hammocks from. A big backyard for the dog and (future) kids to run through. A laundry line to hang clothes from. Until then, I'm a happy "kitchen farmer" who grows herbs, sprouts seeds, and brew kombucha in our little apartment kitchen. Join in on our successes and failures (and maybe pass along a little old timer wisdom) in this crazy, lovely life.

If you read this, thank you.

-Wendy :) 




4 comments:

  1. I think I'm following you now! :)
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I just added you as well! :)

      Delete
    2. love this stuff, Whitney is a Vegan etc.... u and her should get together and share recipies. well however u say it...:)

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Ms. Dot! It's great to hear from you. I love to hear that about Whitney. We'll have to catch up soon! :)

      Delete